Floor Stripping, Waxing, and Polishing
Entering a building to find a gleaming VCT floor or marble floor presents an image of cleanliness and care. These days, floor maintenance and proper stripping and waxing are more important that ever. Leave your floor maintenance needs to Vamp Building Maintenance of Winston Salem and rest assured that your facility's floors will be kept in clean and welcoming condition.
Call for a FREE Quote
Vamp Building Maintenance of Winston Salem's Stripping and Waxing Programs Put Your Best Foot Forward
Since 2005 Vamp Building Maintenance of Winston Salem has provided regular floor maintenance to area businesses. Our goal is to provide you with floors that are stripped to perfection so that cleaning them is a breeze. You can schedule periodic top coating to keep floors fresh in between full stripping and waxing to save money and time. Call Vamp Building Maintenance of Winston Salem today for a free consultation and recommendations for floor stripping and waxing at (336) 536-6214.
Vamp Building Maintenance of Winston Salem's VCT Floor Stripping and Waxing Process
Vamp Building Maintenance of Winston Salem has provided floor stripping and finishing for more than 18 years and has become the cleaning service office managers trust to get it done right. Our process has been developed and refined over many years.
- All furniture and items that can reasonably be moved will be cleared away
- Floors are vacuumed to remove dirt and dust
- An effective stripping solution is applied and allowed to soak in
- High-powered rotary machines scrub the solution and dissolve old layers of wax
- The floor is thoroughly rinsed to remove any remaining residue
- The floor is allowed to dry completely
- 2-3 coats of tough, durable floor finish are applied
- After the floor is allowed to dry, furnishings will be replaced as they were found
- Once this beautiful baseline is established, cleaning and maintaining are a cinch!
Additional Commercial Floor Services Provided:
Floor Spray Buffing: Recommended weekly to monthly depending on the volume of foot traffic in your building and proximity of your building to street level dirt and grime. The benefit is to keep floors looking great in between stripping and waxing. This will not only keep your VCT floors beautiful but will protect your flooring investment and make cleaning them easy.
Top Coating: Recommended to extend the life of your floor finish, top coating is done by vacuuming and mopping thoroughly, and then applying an additional coat of floor finish. This is often done quarterly and can help you to extend your full strip/wax job for up to 18-20 months.
High-Speed Burnishing: Floors such as marble and travertine, which should not be waxed respond well to burnishing, which creates a high gloss and super clean look.